Sunday, May 20, 2018

Orange Blossom

Well, this post i wanna  show you about my dress collection that i bought in my favorite shop in Muscat,Oman named Matalan. Love all the stuff that they sell, they have an affordable price sometimes when discount. My dress this i bought for about $14 or OMR 7  and the necklace from Forever 21 is only $2 or OMR1 discount ... The fabric is strecth and comfortable. When i was about to take photo shoots i wasn't bring my powder and foundation :( i forgot!!! at the end i just use my concealer ,so that my make up look not really good,ignore my face. And i was in hurry because a lot of things to do at that day, finally i could catched up the sun... I was very difficult to stand right because of my high hells going down into the sand....hahaha...  i was struggle to get a good pictures, it was fun.












dress : Matalan
Necklace : Forever 21
Shoes : Zara 


13 comments:

  1. Lovely dress ♥

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is very colourful and beautiful :)
    you look pretty!! seems like im going to be you 1st follower ^^
    here is my blog in case you want to check it out! (or follow back i'd really appreciate that <3)
    have a nice day :)

    http://lalabetterdayz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you look so pretty babe, your outfit makes you looks fresh like a fresh orange. The pictures just amazing, good job for the photographer hahaha

    Followed u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear ... you re pretty and gorgeous as well...

      Delete
  4. lovely you! Anyway thanks for following my blog, followed you back babe!

    Let's stay in touCh,
    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics and the dress is so cute!
    I follow you, and I invite you to check out my blog about fashion & beauty ^^
    Have a nice day!

    Freak Muffin Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you, follow back?

    Your so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete