Monday, May 28, 2018

Summer Sweater

Another Orange Mood!!!

i don't know why i am in the mood to post orange lately and i am not the person who is following fashion trend of the year , or colour of the year, i just wear whatever i want, based on my mood and my body shape. Embrace yourself,Ladies !!!

Who's said that u can't wear sweater in the summer season??? For the sweater lover, nothing can't stop us !!!

Here's how to properly wear a sweater in the summer :

1.Loose/Open Knit 

2.Over a sundress

3.Wear it with shorts

4.Cropped sweater

So, we still look cute with sweater in the summer time without overheated ... LOL...And you don't need to buy an expensive one, buy a good quality is not always expensive. Buy sweater in the summer seasons its more cheaper because usually they do have discount for sweater in the summer time ...
Be Wise when you buy something









Sweater : Forever21 $10
Shorts: Forever21 $8
Shoes : Call it Spring $8

Let's share what is your option about summer sweater and which colour is your favorite 
Please put the comment bellow...
Thank you, Ladies 
Xoxo-

51 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty summer sweater. You look lovely!
    Followed back! xx

    https://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much , you look stunning as well

      Delete
  2. Amazing color combination! Love your outfit!
    xoxo

    https://bodyfashionblender.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so beautiful!! I love the color combo!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm happy to be your newest follower!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your choise. Perfect outfit... kisses

    Tnx for visit and follow. I am follow you back <3

    http://www.ioannesstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely a very good example of how you mix two bold colors. By the way, the shoes are BOMB.

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear! Simply loved the photos and follow back your blog <3
    kisses :)

    pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear :)

    www.janalukic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you have paired the sweater with those pastel shorts. looking gorgeous!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola guapa me encanta la combinación te sients muy bien. Besos guapa


    Chicadelpanuelorojo.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome outfit! I love the orange sweater with those shorts, looks great!
    xx

    Freak Muffin Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely.
    I follow you back.
    XOXO

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gracias guapa. Ya te sigo por aqui. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! THx for your comment now i´following your blog.
    Beautiful look
    https://retromaggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the sweater ~♡ thts perfect for summer .
    followed u back .

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that fresh look!
    I`m your new subscriber in Google+ and GFC
    Follow back? Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice Post :)
    Do you want follow each other on GFC? If yes, tell my on my Blog www.glamshine.de and I will follow you back, too

    Best wishes,
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful outfit! I like that color combination :)

    www.frenchstyle.eu

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg that sweater is soo cool! Do you think I can still find it in stores? OMG I love it!

    you have such a cool blog! I'm following and I would LOVE if you could follow me too!

    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think you will find discount for sweater this seasons...
      followed u

      Delete
  19. That sweater is SO cute! I absolutely love the colour. It looks fabulous on you. Following you :) :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg! Your outfit is such a perfect ensemble of a cute summer outfit!! You look so lovely with that sweater

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think this is one of the most significant info for me. And I'm glad reading your article.
    german silver jewelery | Time Table Results | ba 3rd year result.

    ReplyDelete