Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Get Rid Off Your Pimples with Natural Ingredients

I would like to share natural ingredients that save and easy that you can find in your own house.
It's home remedy and it's very effective to get rid off your pimples. This is my family secret ingredients and very useful.

All you need to do it's prepare :
- Virgin or extra virgin Coconut Oil
- Garlic 
Simple, right ????

WHY COCONUT OIL ?? 

Coconut oil is high in medium-chain fatty acids that have been shown to kill the acne-causing bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes.
It also helps strengthen underlying skin tissue and removes dead cells that make skin appear dry and flaky. Coconut oil provides deep moisture to your skin.  contains caprylic acid. Both lauric and caprylic acid have powerful antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antimicrobial properties that naturally combat acne.


Here are some nutrients found in coconut oil and their benefits:
- Lauric Acid = naturally occurs in organic coconut oil. Effective against acne- causing bacteria.
- Caprylic Acid = provides nurturing benefits to sensitive and oily skin. Acts as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin E = Acts as a powerful antioxidant. Fights off free radicals that cause oxygen damage in skin cells. Removes acne scars.
- Healty Fats = Lubricate and moisturise skin. Good for combination skin as well as peeling dry skin combined with acne. 


WHY GARLIC ?? Garlic is a powerful antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Since acne is caused due to over accumulation of toxins, clogged pores, and bacterial infect.


Benefit of Garlic for Acne :
- Kills Acne Causing Bacteria = Garlic contains the powerful compound allicin which has strong antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. The antibacterial properties help kill acne causing bacteria when garlic is used topically or internally.
- Dries Up Acne = Garlic helps acne heal faster by drying it out.That’s because it contains sulfur compounds called thiacremonon, which acts as a drying agent. 
- Reduces Acne Inflammation = The strong anti-inflammatory properties of garlic help reduce acne inflammation and redness. This diminishes the appearance of angry red acne.
- Helps Fade Acne Scars  = Have you got acne scars? Apparently garlic will help fade them away
- Has Antioxidant Properties = The strong antioxidant properties of garlic help fight off skin damaging free radicals. Free radicals slow down skin repair and healing of acne. By fighting free radicals, garlic helps increase skin repair and promote clearer, brighter and more youthful skin.





36 comments:

  1. This is so helpful! It's amazing how many uses there are for coconut oil!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear .... yes a ton of uses for coconut oil...

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for all the fantastic tips!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really have much pimples to deal with, but I'm sure this will help many of your readers. Thanks for sharing your little secret! :)
    Would you like to follow each other ? Let me know: xshoppingholicx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love diy natural beauties. Thanks much for sharing this with us.

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. REALLY NICE POST. KEEP IT UP!! I am having oily skin too. So its very informative post for me.
    Follower # 25, Hope you follow back. Its good to see you on my blog. xoxox
    YOU ARE HAVING REALLY LOVELY BLOG. KEEP VISITING MY BLOG. I WILL TOO. DEAR
    MY BLOG NEW POST UP, CLICK IT & COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment dear! I already follow your blog ;)

    missunderstoodstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!
    this is so helpful, I have never thought of using natural stuff on my face but this made me think about trying it out.
    thanks dear!

    ps: followed you back
    :*

    ❤️ Ms. Kei
    my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post dear :) ♥

    www.janalukic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow it's so amazing how many uses this oil can have.
    Lovely and very helpful post :)

    take a look at my Blog and my Instgram

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing remedy hun, definitely will try this out.

    I followed you :)
    http://it-s-such-a-wonderful-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure these work. I have seen results on a couple of people.Coconut oil is usually amazing.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog looks beautiful and I love your style!
    I followed you, please follow me back ♥
    I have problems with acne, it drives me crazy. I'll try this.

    https://colourfulmadness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your post! I follow you, you can follow me back. :)

    The Fashion Spell | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me encamto la publicacion. Besos guapa :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post darling!I'm following your blog now,hope you can do the same,as well :) All the love xx

    New post:


    http://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-zulu-palette-by-juvias-place.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for sharing the beauty tips to us!
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've ever heard that coconut oil is super good for dry skin. I would definitely like to try it, thank you for sharing! Followed you on GFC <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great tips dear. Please ceck me out I'm new.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yazılarınız harika, harika bir blogunuz var. Sıkılmadan okudum yazınızı. Sende Benim tavsiyelerime göz atmak istermisin.
    Sizide bloguma bekliyorum.
    Hello, you have a great blog. I'm waiting for my blog
    Aşk Nedir ?

    Atarlı söz

    Karşılıklı Blog destekleri


    ReplyDelete
  20. great tips! I will give it a try some day!
    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.

    http://www.okcheori.com


    Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & I'll follow you back.

    http://www.okcheori.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so interesting! Thank you for recommendation! Would you like to follow each other? If the answer is yes, please subscribe on my YouTube channel and left comment & I'll follow you back on your blog.
    Blog - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/search/label/en
    YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdX-b4gNzEE

    ReplyDelete